CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Prom Night

Well as most of ya’ll know prom was yesterday. I had so much fun. In the group I went in I was the only one who had a date. I enjoyed prom because we didn’t have to worry about the drama of other couples. At first we thought we were going to have a lot of time to kill but as the night went on we were wrong. My day started at 11 in the morning. I got my hair and make-up done. It took them two hours to do my hair. After, I went eat lunch with some friends. Then we went back to one of their houses to do their make-up. Then my best friend and I went to my house to get dressed and another one of my friends came over and met us. Then my date came. We left about 4:15 to go take pictures but the line was out of the door, so we left to visit a few family members. Then we went back to take pictures, and stood in line for over an hour. Then we had to go get cars to bring them to my aunt’s house in St. Amant so we didn’t all have to drive out there at 1 in the morning. Finally we got to go eat. We ate at Kevin’s Seafood. It was really good. After all of this we headed back to Gonzales for the dance. They announced prom king and queen. Immediately after that the civic center cleared out. To end our night we went to Wal-mart and got some junk food and then went back to my aunt’s. We changed out of our formal wear into comfortable clothes and took our make-up off. When we sat down we all fell asleep and that is how our long day ended.

0 comments: