CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

What the future holds for me?

When we were little we all had dreams of becoming a doctor, a teacher, or even a lawyer. Once we got into high school we HAD to know what we wanted to after we graduated. Well since then I know I have changed my mind many of times. As of right now, after I graduate, I plan to go to University of Louisiana at Lafayette with one of my best friends and one of her friends from Dutchtown. We will leave in an apartment very close to school. I am going to get a degree for pre-pharmacy. After 4 years at ULL, I plan on going to University of Louisiana at Monroe to become a pharmacist. These are my career plans.

Every little girl has there fantasy of having a big wedding with family and friends. Right now I have a boyfriend. We have been dating for almost two and a half years. If we are still together when I go to college, after I am in there for a while, we will probably take our relationship to the next level. What is that level? I don’t know right now. But after I get married I plan to have 2 to 4 kids. That’s really all I have thought about so far.

0 comments: